Friday, March 26, 2010

Polka Dot Letters

Ok everyone here are some more adorable hanging wall letters!!! 



Hanging wall letters are so HOT right now when designing your nursery or child's room!  These polka dot letters come in pink, chocolate, and blue.  They are approx. 9" tall by 5" wide.  Adhere them to the wall using double sided tape. 




You can use them anywhere!
  • Child's room
  • Game room
  • Playroom
  • Their cubby in the entry way
  • On their bedroom door
  • On their toy box
  • Frame them
  • The options are endless!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Just swinging by to wish you a happy weekend!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love your designs. I'm your newest Friday Follower and I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Please stop by and visit me anytime http://coocoocourtney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower from a late fRiday follow!!! You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    I have amazing giveaways that I am sure you will be interested in.

    Hope to see you over there soon

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute letters

    Here from FF running behind this week

    Take a minute to check out my blog
    I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete