Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Matching Aprons

Enjoy your time in the kitchen baking with your little one!  These matching adult and child aprons are cute and fun!  
 
  • Apron fabric content 100% cotton twill.
  • Adult’s aprons have 2 pockets, children's aprons have 3 pockets.
  • Children’s aprons fit 3-8 year old
  • Variety of Colors and Patterns available






Hop into SpRiNg with your little baker and your new matching aprons!  

Here is a sweet Ladybug Cupcake Recipe:


Ingredients
Cake
Icing
Cupcake liners
5 Small bowls
5 tints of food coloring
Serrated knife
Small offset spatula
Gumdrops
Licorice strings
Pastry bags, couplers, and round tips

Recipe from MarthaStewart.com


4 comments:

  1. Hey girl...
    I thought I would hop over from Bonnie's Daily Cupcakes and snoop a bit over here.
    I love the BIG girl LITTLE girl APRONS, I loved buying them for my daughter and now my Neice :)
    There just sooooo!! well how do I put it into words, Just so darn CUTE!
    Keep inspiring us all with things of the past and now into the present :)

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aprons! They are adorable. I'm happy to have found your blog-Very cute!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving my apron. Lisa came over the other day and commented how cute it was. Told her my best one and only friend got it for me! :)

    I'm loving the little additions your adding to your blog. Looking good! Glad some people are coming over to visit and show you some following luv.

    Talk to ya soon!

    Bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI!!! These cupcakes are adorable!!! New follower from FF. Hope you can stop by...
    MageeMommy
    http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete